The School Development Fund was set up to help fund resources and facilities to enhance the children’s learning and experience at Danesfield School. Many parents choose to donate monthly via direct debit.
The fund has charity status, and as such donations can be gift-aided, enabling an additional £25 donation for every £100 donated.
The fund is managed by trustees – these are Victoria Thomas, Sean Collins, Sarah Morgan, Anne-Marie Giles and Mel Stone.
In the past 3 years, this vitally important money has funded:
- £75,000 - New laptops and tablets
- £4,095 - Smartboards for classrooms
- £16,090 - Refurb of the dining hall to enable catering for KS1 and the provision of wrap around care
- £5,857 - Shelving for reading books in classrooms
- £9,000 - ICT resources – classroom projectors and computers throughout school
- £3,394 - Reception learning garden (also funded by the One Family Foundation grant of £5,000)
- £2,919 - Reception learning garden astroturf
- £23,840 - part-fund the astro-turf pitch
- £4,000 - part-fund the 21st Century classroom (£7,000 funded by the PTA)
We are extremely grateful to all the parents that contribute to our School Development Fund - without your kind generosity, these projects would simply not be possible. If you would like to donate, please complete the direct debit form and return to the school office. Thank you.
Danesfield development fund DD form.pdf