All pupils are expected to wear the Danesfield School Uniform as listed below. PLEASE NAME ALL ARTICLES OF CLOTHING.
- Navy blue skirt, navy pinafore dress or grey tailored trousers
- White polo shirt - this can be plain or with the school logo
- School sweatshirt/cardigan (all must have the new logo from September 2018 latest)
- Black shoes
In Summer, children have the option to wear grey tailored shorts or a blue gingham/striped dress
- Navy shorts
- School PE T-shirt
- Optional school PE hoodie
- Navy tracksuit bottoms and top for outdoor PE in the colder months
- Plimsolls or Trainers
- Socks (a change of socks for PE is essential)
- KS2 children who play tag rugby/hockey will require a gum shield - this is essential for these sports
All sports kit should be kept in school during the week in a draw string PE bag. This should be placed in your child’s locker (KS2) or hung on their peg (KS1).
KS1 children are asked to carry their books to and from school in a Danesfield Book Bag. KS2 may use a back-pack of their own choice.
WHERE TO BUY OFFICIAL SCHOOL UNIFORM AND BAGS:
- The school now supplies the Danesfield uniform with logo - polo shirt, sweatshirt, cardigan, PE T-shirts, PE hoodies, book bag. Click here to order using Parent Pay.
- The PTA operate a second hand uniform service located in the Terrapin on the first Wednesday of every month, 3 – 4pm. Any queries please contact Bettina: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE STORY BEHIND OUR LOGO....
- The round tree reflects our woodland setting and represents our commitment to nurture every child to achieve their full potential
- The RAF roundel in the middle of the tree celebrates our history and also the continued important role of the school in the community
- The hearts represent our commitment in the school vision to happiness and respect and also reflect the children's love of learning
- The light bulb represents our commitment in the school vision to be an inspiring school